Monday, August 02, 2010

Undecided

It has been over a year since I posted on this blog. Life is always changing and my blogging interests have changed. Remembering how much I have enjoyed blogging in the past, I have often wanted to start again, but I have a problem. It is a simple problem, not complicated. It is just so hard for me to decide what to write about and what kind of blog I want to have. Much of what I wrote in the past was fueled by passion about the politics of our country. My core beliefs on that situation have not changed, but I am not so inclined to spend time on it these days. The current President, although the politically correct skin color, is so worthless as an individual as a president that I could just puke! See, you got me going again.

So, if you do not want me to rant and rave about Obama and the worthless politicians running this country, give me another idea.

Have a nice day.

Dennis

No comments: