Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Private Blog

Looking on the bright side, one of the nice things about my This 'n That blog is that it is very private.  I can record whatever I want here and I am practically guaranteed that no one will see it.  It is a very rare thing that I have a visitor, so I am pretty safe.  How rare?  Let's say I have a better chance of winning a mega jackpot of money in the lottery.

So, I guess, to broaden my scope, I can start recording any of my most deep dark secrets here.  Did you know that I was thinking about ___?  I can tell people what I think of you and all the secrets you have told me.  I can tell everyone what you have done, even though you did not know I was 'in the know'.  I might even make up some nasty jokes about your mother.  Oops!

So many juicy tidbits are available and I won't even have to make them up.

Get ready to have all of this going on behind your back and out of your view.  Just because you won't read my blog!

No comments: