Sunday, January 09, 2011

I Need a Significant Blogger

I was just reading an article on Triond, and realized what a good thing it would be for me, as a beginning blogger, to be able to write as a guest for a significantly trafficked blog.  It would be a nice opportunity to share my writing with some other people, and also give them the opportunity to know of my blog.

However, I still have not narrowed this blog down to a specific niche, so maybe my content is going to cause anyone to come back a second time.  My natural way of blogging is to hit many different topics.  At times I have focused too much on politics, and I am trying not too do that.  Politics is a quite negative discussion, and I lose at least half my possible market every time I open my mouth.  This is not to say I won't open my mouth again.

So, I will keep in mind the significant blogger idea.  In the meantime, it seems good to post articles at different sites as a way to let people know where I am.

No comments: