Sunday, October 22, 2006

Bad Day on the BlogFeast site

Well I learned a lesson today over at BlogFeast, and unfortunately I had to learn it the hard way. For some period of time (moments, days or weeks - I can't tell) I had forgotten that the non-believers I was blogging with are not going to be tolerant of a Christian or a Republican. After foolishly speaking straight from the heart on some heavy issues, they all ganged up and pounded me. There wasn't one supporting person in the crowed.

There were two groups of people. You have the angry liberals who hate President Bush so much they can't even see straight. They have all the problems of the world reduced down to one solution - get rid of Bush! When they found they were talking to someone who would support the President, they could not even imagine it. They accused me of being high, of making it up and of being such an idiot that I wasn't worth talking to.

The second group of people are those who refrained from entering the discussion. Now I doubt that any of those really agreed with me either, or maybe just in part. But they sure were not going to get themselves soiled over giving some credibility to my words.

So there you have it. I was trusting and stupid, totally forgetting that it is a spiritual war and that the enemy is in this.

Don't know where things will go now. People were already pretty much not reading my posts. Even through the miles of cyberspace, I am not a very likeable person and people know it.

God Bless You,
Dennis

No comments: