Monday, November 29, 2010

Caramel Coconut Tips

A few weeks ago I just happened to pop into a Dollar General store and decided to look for a snack.  If you find me in Dollar General, it would be safe to assume that I do not want to spend much.  So, I spent one dollar.  The snack I got was just absolutely delicious - truly hard to put down.

Are you curious?  Are you hungry?  Are you getting the car keys?

Caramel Coconut Tips - a Homestyle Candy made by Crown.  Round pieces of candy, maybe about one inch in diameter.  They were so good.  It was truly hard to stop at a few.  The Caramel flavor was delicious, and yet seemed to be unique in some way.

So, next time you have opportunity to pop into Dollar General, make sure you save one dollar for some yummy Caramel Coconut Tips.  Hopefully, they will have them in stock.  Be assured, I am not sharing mine!

Somebody has already traveled this road!

Crown Candy

No comments: