Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Does Your Post Invite a Response?

Those who write and read blogs have certainly discovered that some blog entries so readily evoke a response that your hands are practically pulled to the keyboard. Other blog entries leave you sitting at the computer with a 'that's nice, so what' expression on your face. Obviously the last example is not the desired effect.

More than likely I am currently doing what I just talked about. I posted two entries on my Blogger Party blog. They are both book reviews, but content is quite different. The first one (Jeeves) is the most appealing and was posted first. Vision is more studious and demanding, as well as politically incorrect.

So what will happen? Will anyone care to comment on these two entries? I don't know, but I hope so.

Carry On, Jeeves

The Vision of the Anointed

djbtol

Bux3 for Cash!

No comments: